Senior SREat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
Customers don’t experience data, they experience content. Movable Ink activates any data into personalized content in any customer engagement. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. Headquartered in New York City, Movable Ink and its 400 employees serve its global client base from operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
As one of our Senior Site Reliability Engineers, you will be 100% hands on with both infrastructure and software development. We operate a multi-region, active-active content serving platform that serves upwards of 8 Billion requests daily with a mixture of ingenuity, attention to detail, off the shelf components, and custom software. Come and help us scale to 16 Billion requests per day and beyond.
- Improve the tooling and automation of our infrastructure to minimize manual work, increase performance, and decrease the frequency and severity of incidents
- Build, maintain, and support core applications
- Monitor our systems for capacity, performance, and troubleshooting issues
- Partner with the rest of the SRE team to ensure smooth, continued delivery of our service to clients
- Experience in Site Reliability or Software Engineering, building and maintaining scalable, resilient services.
- Building the tooling and automation to manage those services, as well as investigating system and application metrics to diagnose and resolve performance issues.
- 4+ years experience as an SRE or Software Engineer, with a focus on Cloud platforms
- Experience and willingness to operate in an on-call environment, evaluating and improving monitoring and alerting systems, and developing run books to investigate and debug issues
- Strong experience with infrastructure as code tools. Chef and Terraform experience is a major plus
- Experience with one or more high level programming languages; NodeJS, Go, Ruby, Python, in addition Shell Scripting
- Linux experience (Ubuntu/Debian) is a must