Sales Recruiterat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Customers don’t experience data, they experience content. Movable Ink activates any data into personalized content in any customer engagement. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. Headquartered in New York City, Movable Ink and its 400 employees serve its global client base from operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Movable Ink’s People Team is looking for a well-connected and strategic Sales Recruiter to support our continued headcount and company growth. The Sales Recruiter will attract, hire and retain great talent across all teams and geographies and help the larger Recruiting team with initiatives such as our inaugural internship program; DEI process improvements, interview training, employer branding, etc. We expect this person to maintain a high level of hires while maintaining an Inkredible candidate and hiring manager experience, all without using agencies.
- Manage the entire candidate journey, from cold outreach to interview coordination to offer negotiation and the candidates’ first day
- Partner with hiring leaders to define headcount needs, role requirements and interview processes. Hold hiring leaders accountable to hiring best practices
- Help roll out policies and procedures regarding scaling our hiring processes; this can include but isn’t limited to internal mobility, interview training etc.
- Leverage recruiting data to drive insights and improvements across the recruiting team
- Support Recruiting’s larger strategic initiatives: scaling global hiring, DEI, internship programs, virtual events
- At least 4+ years in a fast-paced, high-volume business or corporate recruiting role
- Solid understanding of the tech market, landscape and what Movable Ink can do to continue being an employer of choice
- No-job-too-small mentality
- Clear, concise and engaging written communicator (you will be sending your own InMails)
- Experience with a modern ATS like Greenhouse or Lever is a bonus
- Exposure to DEI platforms and partners; we’re looking for someone who has an opinion on our existing DEI efforts and how we can make them better