Associate Director, Go-to-Market Planningat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Customers don’t experience data, they experience content. Movable Ink activates any data into personalized content in any customer engagement. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. Headquartered in New York City, Movable Ink and its 400 employees serve its global client base from operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Associate Director of GTM Planning will partner with senior leadership across our Sales, Client Experience, and Marketing teams to facilitate timely, data-driven planning to capitalize on market opportunities. This role reports to the Director of Strategic Finance & Analytics and provides a high level of exposure to the executive team; the ideal candidate will be comfortable navigating such a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment with minimal guidance.
- Orchestrate our ongoing GTM resource planning by partnering with GTM leadership to evaluate needs
- Build and iterate on our resourcing “source of truth” through our annual budgeting and ongoing forecasting processes, iterating as business needs change
- Collaborate with budget owners to align proposals with GTM initiatives, Strategic Finance on compensation plan design, recruiting on hiring plans, and procurement on third party needs
- Own go-to-market compensation plan design and implementation.
- Support our international and channel/product expansion from market sizing and scenario planning through to implementation, iteration and refinement.
- Support sales territory design and assignment strategy, ensuring rules of engagement are upheld. Anticipate client experience resourcing needs and support.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Board and executive team, including supporting analysis to contextualize performance and providing high-level commentary for use by management
- Proactively identify and analyze opportunities to drive GTM operational improvements and share actionable insights with management
- 4+ years of cross-functional relationship management experience
- Proficiency in Excel (financial modeling skills preferred) and conducting analyses involving multiple data sources and systems; ability and willingness to learn new systems
- Strategic thinker with experience translating quantitative measurements into operational understanding and vice versa; effectively communicating findings cross-functionally
- Strong attention to detail, with a history of producing defensible, scalable, and accurate analyses
- Openness to iterating on prior work and rethinking established assumptions
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, manage projects with multiple stakeholders, and navigate ambiguity
- Knowledge of SaaS and relevant industry metrics a plus