Head of Commercial Partnershipsat Movable Ink (View all jobs)NYC
Customers don’t experience data, they experience content. Movable Ink activates any data into personalized content in any customer engagement. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. Headquartered in New York City, Movable Ink and its 400 employees serve its global client base from operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Head of Commercial Partnerships is the leader and manager of our North America (NA) Commercial Partner Sales Team tasked with developing our team and managing our strategic partner relationships for the commercial business segment. You will get the opportunity to build relationships with the top 125+ partners (agencies, technology, and ESPs) in our ecosystem who each carry their own unique value prop in the marketplace. Working with our expanding team of Commercial Partner Sales Managers, you will support team alignment and development, education and training on partner solutions, and key deal support for the region. You will drive synergies, standardization, and best practices within the larger Movable Ink global partner team while also managing a small portfolio of key partner relationships for Commercial. This role reports to our Head of Global Partnerships.
- Hire, enable, and manage a team of Partner Sales Manager within the larger, global partner team structure
- Drive alignment, consistency, and overall support within the region to support successful attainment of quarterly and annual partner attributable bookings for the region
- Build and leverage a portfolio of strategic partner relationships through face-to-face interactions, regular communications, and contributions that return value to the partners and expand Movable Ink’s relationship and bookings within those organizations
- Support projects and initiatives within the partner team, as assigned
- Negotiate new partner contracts and facilitate paperwork with partners
- Minimum of 4+ years of marketing technology SaaS sales experience with 2+ of those years with specific experience developing successful revenue-driving partnerships with ESPs (marketing clouds) , digital agencies, marketing technologies (integrations), or systems integrators (S/I partners)
- Examples sourcing opportunities from partners against a target list
- Demonstrated history of managing and expanding existing partner relationships through partner account plans
- Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment
- Proven track record of closing large and high-quality deals with partners (channel sales or coselling) to successfully achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape, including email, mobile, and web
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfortable creating and presenting presentations for senior leadership