Go-to-Market Onboarding Specialistat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
Customers don’t experience data, they experience content. Movable Ink activates any data into personalized content in any customer engagement. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. Headquartered in New York City, Movable Ink and its 400 employees serve its global client base from operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Go-To-Market Onboarding Specialist will ensure that all new hires in the Go-To-Market team are equipped with the proper tools and education they need to succeed. This role will be responsible for building an onboarding program specific to the Go-To-Market organization by creating detailed training materials, pre-recorded content, and an enablement strategy that will allow us to scale from 30 new GTM hires per quarter to over 100 per quarter within 3 years. This role will help guarantee our new team members have an in-depth understanding of Movable Ink's systems, processes and product as they get started with the company.
- Build a world-class training and enablement strategy, including developing and measuring training programs rooted in a competency-based learning model
- Establish Onboarding program objectives, success metrics and milestones
- Responsible for needs analysis, content development, knowledge sharing and training delivery, communication, optimization and assessing the outcomes
- Produce and deliver timely assessments of onboarding and enablement programs status, risks, and obstacles
- Use success measures to manage the ongoing effectiveness of the onboarding experience and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ensure programs are scalable and accessible
- 3+ years of Sales Enablement, Learning & Development or other directly relevant experience
- Passion for sales, education, and demonstrating impact to the organization
- Metrics focused, with advanced strategy for measuring impact of onboarding program
- Ability to design, develop and deliver fully executed programs and resources
- Capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers and the business
- Experience with Gong, Salesforce, Gainsight, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft, HighSpot, etc. a plus