Strategy Analyst - Financial Servicesat Movable Ink (View all jobs)Remote
Customers don’t experience data, they experience content. Movable Ink activates any data into personalized content in any customer engagement. More than 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. Headquartered in New York City, Movable Ink and its 400 employees serve its global client base from operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
The Strategy Analyst will be charged with supporting the Strategy team in driving quantifiable, measurable and winning strategies for applications of Movable Ink software for a select list of our most strategic accounts. The Analyst will support a group of Associate Director and Director level strategists in developing presentation content, performing industry research, working with internal technical teams to vet feasibility of solutions, analyzing client data and more. This is an exciting opportunity to influence some of the world’s largest brands and most sophisticated marketers on innovative programs.
- Support their assigned Strategy practice lead and team members in a variety of client engagements, including but not limited to, performing detailed campaign analysis, authoring and editing presentations, and conducting research.
- Support the creation of internal enablement content on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with the content marketing team on converting internal enablement into client-facing marketing materials and thought leadership.
- Collaborate with the event marketing team on logistical details and project planning related to client and prospect-facing events.
- Collaborate closely with the Corporate Communications team on a variety of PR-related activities.
- Partner with the sales organization on pre-sales and renewal-related activities.
- Manage the respective vertical slack channel and sharing of quarterly enablement sessions into cornerstones.
- Support ongoing management of approved content into HighSpot for their respective practice.
- Be a passionate internal advocate for the strategy practice.
- Complete ad hoc ABM and administrative tasks (such as calendar management) as needed.
- Liaise with analytics team to pull vertical-specific benchmark reporting.
- Collaborate with Client Experience on use case collection.
- Create vertical recap TL:DR posts highlighting exciting use cases, webinar/conference learnings, articles, client wins / upsells, etc. to be shared in vertical slack channels.
- 3-5+ years digital marketing experience at an ESP, Agency, Consultancy or Brand Side.
- Deep analytical skills and understanding of digital marketing frameworks and testing methodologies.
- Excellent written communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to project manage and leverage strong organizational skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and a self motivated perpetual learner.
- Strong research and presentation building skills