EMEA Marketing Managerat Movable Ink (View all jobs)UK
Movable Ink is a software company that helps businesses earn attention in a world where time is precious and creativity is power. Founded in 2010, Movable Ink activates any data into real-time, personalized content in any customer touchpoint. Over 700 of the world’s most innovative brands rely on Movable Ink to accelerate their marketing performance. With more than 300 employees, the company is headquartered in New York City with operations throughout North America, Central America, Europe, Australia, and Japan.
Movable Ink is looking for an EMEA Marketing Manager who will be responsible for owning Movable Ink’s regional marketing activities to drive opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration. This is a newly created role in our regional office and is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter to come in and really grow this position. This role will work closely with the Senior Director, International Marketing and the global marketing team to support our rapid growth in EMEA in regions including UK, Northern Europe and DACH with additional growth planned in 2022. This role will plan, manage and execute a strategic regional plan to cover core marketing activities including events, Account Based Marketing and strategic partner marketing. The ability to work independently and across multiple countries will be required.
- Plan, manage and execute a regional event plan including hosted events, partner and third party events.
- Define Account Based Marketing strategy and execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools.
- Work closely with our partner marketing team to manage marketing relations and collaborative communication with our strategic partners.
- Manage and optimise our memberships and identify key memberships in new regions to increase brand presence.
- Plan and execute EMEA social posts, work with the EMEA team on our internal employee advocacy programme, especially working with reps in our growth territories to grow our presence in those regions.
- 4+ years of B2B marketing in the marketing or technology sectors
- Quantitative and metrics-driven approach to marketing planning and execution
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at once in a detail-oriented, fast-paced role
- Experience working with Event Management Technology (Splash, Cvent, Bizzabo, or others)
- Experience in cloud-based CRM solutions a plus (Salesforce, Marketo)
- Experience working within a regional team or with different countries an advantage